Who Is Eligible for a Student Profile?
Students enrolled in a higher education institution recognized by the Ministry of Transportation
You can apply for a Student Profile online even if you've never had one before.
I'm a Student! How Do I Get Started?
- Download the Rav-Kav Online app or buy a card reader to load your card online, and register.
- Scan your Rav-Kav card using your smartphone or card reader.
- Log into your account on the website or the app, go to the "Profile Loading" section and follow the instructions.
Which Documents Will I Need?
- Proof of enrollment for the current academic year.
- Proof of payment from current school year or Student ID from current or previous school year.
- Your ID, driver's license, or passport.
- Your Rav-Kav card.
You can take a photo of each document on your smartphone and upload them to your application.